New FREE Report
reveals how to REMEDY the root cause of 7 out of 10 computer network problems:
A recent survey found that 9 out of 10 data centers have experienced unplanned outages within the past 24 months … with the cost of unexpected downtime at large enterprises as high as $474,000 an hour.
As for the cause, nearly 7 out of 10 network-related computer difficulties are the result of either poor cabling techniques or problems with cable components.
Now, in this free special report, you will discover how to install a new structured cabling system — or upgrade your existing cabling — to maximize computer network reliability and performance. 2 3
- Which is better – standard cabling and components or proprietary? The answer may
- The 5 most common structured cabling mistakes … and one good way to avoid each.
- You may think no one reads documentation any more. But here’s why you need it today
more than ever – and how to create documentation that users and IT actually find useful.
- How to select the proper grade and category of cabling for your network for peak network performance – without overspending.
- How to accommodate voice, data, and video with a single cabling system.
- Designing structured cabling with extra outlets and capacity to accommodate future networking demands and prevent system obsolescence.
- Why “spaghetti cabling” is not only an unsightly mess but can actually adversely affect
network speed and connectivity.
- And so much more.
To claim your free structured cabling guide, just complete and submit the form at right – no cost or obligation of any kind
*YES, send me the following free information on preventing computer network down-time
with optimal structured cabling:
Rush my free information!
About the author:
Jim Turner is president of Electronic Security Specialists & Cabling, Inc. (ESSC), a company that designs, installs, and services structured cabling, fire alarm systems, and access control systems for both residential and commercial buildings.