New Free Report
reveals proven best practices for controlling, monitoring, and restricting access to your building or site!
Break-ins at your facility can be costly and disruptive: Approximately 1 out of 5 small businesses in the U.S. has been burglarized. 1 And the FBI says industrial espionage costs American firms $13 billion a year.
Now, in this free white paper, you will discover what it takes to keep unauthorized intruders out of your building – and safeguard your facilities, equipment, inventory, raw materials, data, and even your employees against intrusion by unauthorized personnel.
- Why physical locks are a woefully inadequate security measure – and what you really need to control building access. Page 3.
- Panic and fire hardware that meets the National Fire Protection Association’s Life Safety Code. It could save someone’s life – even yours. Page 14.
- Quick and easy 9-point survey helps you design a foolproof access control system to keep your site safe and secure. Page 15.
- Stand-alone vs. computer-controlled access control systems. Single point vs. multipoint. Which are right for you? Page 2.
- Understanding PINs … biometric locks … mag strips … proximity readers … electronic and maglocks … strike plates … door position switches … fail safe vs. fail secure locks. Page 11.
- Some guidelines for determining the level of access control you want – and your business needs. Page 3.
- And so much more.
To claim your free white paper, just complete and submit the form at right – no cost or obligation of any kind.
*YES, rush me my free information!
About the author:
Jim Turner is president of Electronic Security Specialists & Cabling, Inc. (ESSC), a company that designs, installs, and services structured cabling, fire alarm systems, and access control systems for both residential and commercial buildings.